I babysat this bread for 10 days, mashing the bag, adding ingredients, tending to it like a mama bird waiting for an egg to hatch. The day finally came to bake it off, I was hopeful but certainly not expecting a miracle. Which is a blessing because it was awful! I followed the instructions, sugared the pans, mixed the batter in a glass bowl with a wooden spoon, poured it in the pans and baked it as directed for an hour.
It didn’t smell great, it certainly didn’t look great, and it tasted horrid! Certainly not the success that my spring celebration carrot cake was. Which by the way it was DELICIOUS!
- @MagpieCafeSacto Not the right @AcmeBakingCo sorry. 1 week ago
- Ooh you fresh hot cross buns!! https://t.co/4ymcR3Gqy7 1 year ago
- Some people nutcracker to kick off the christmas season. I like to start mine with Ralph, Bob,… instagram.com/p/BNnmWXihM85/ 1 year ago
- Turkey pot pie is one of the best thanksgiving traditions I have. acmebakingcompany.com/2011/03/05/who… 1 year ago
- A little leftover turkey makes the best turkey pot pie! Nom nom. To quote the man of the house "what are you... fb.me/5twThEsUv 1 year ago