Sprinkle surface with cinnamon sugar (3 tbsp sugar to 1 tsp cinnamon) take 1 sheet of thawed puff pastry and place it on top of the sugar mixture. Top puff pastry with another cinnamon sugar (3 to 1 again). Roll the puff pastry out until it is fairly thin. You will be pushing the sugar mixture in on both sides.
Making 1 inch folds roll in from the long sides. Roll evenly on both sides so they meet in the middle.
Slice 1/4 inch thick and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment.
Bake at 350 to 400 for 13 minutes or until brown. The sugar will melt. Let the cookies cool on the sheet.
- Ooh you fresh hot cross buns!! https://t.co/4ymcR3Gqy7 1 year ago
- Some people nutcracker to kick off the christmas season. I like to start mine with Ralph, Bob,… instagram.com/p/BNnmWXihM85/ 1 year ago
- Turkey pot pie is one of the best thanksgiving traditions I have. acmebakingcompany.com/2011/03/05/who… 1 year ago
- A little leftover turkey makes the best turkey pot pie! Nom nom. To quote the man of the house "what are you... fb.me/5twThEsUv 1 year ago
- A little leftover turkey makes the best turkey pot pie! Nom nom. To quote the man of the house… instagram.com/p/BNU85aPBzoR/ 1 year ago